Benefiting Students Committed to Helping People Make Healthier Life Choices
Our scholarship program is open to all students who meet the following requirements:
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program. Also, high school seniors who have been accepted by a college or university are also eligible.
- Maintain a grade point average of at least a 3.0.
- Must be commitment to diet and exercise related issues demonstrated by prior work like research, blogging, internships, volunteer work, etc.
How To Apply
- Create a short 2 minute video which shares your story of why diet and nutrition are important to you, what you have done so far in your life to make a difference in the this issue, and what you hope to accomplish in the future.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
- Title the video "YuirElkaim.com Scholarship - NAME" changing Name to your's.
- Place the link to this page (https://yurielkaim.com/scholarhip-application) in the description of the video.
- Complete the form below.
Please note that we will only use the information you provide as part of the scholarship application process and for no other purpose. Your privacy is incredibly important to us.
Applications must be received no later then February 1, 2018. If your application is submitted after this date it will be considered for the award the following year presuming you still meet the basic requirements requirements.
The scholarship winner will be awarded $1,000 to be used for tuition or any other academic-related expenses you have.
Yuri Elkaim is on a mission to empower 100 million people by 2040 with the knowledge and means to live a healthy and fulfilling life.
We simplify the complex and confusing world of health, nutrition, and fitness and provide you with a holistic approach to feeling and looking better.
On this site, you have access to fantastic recipes and insights on how to eat healthy - whether you're looking to burn fat, need more energy, and want to learn about natural remedies and superfoods. We also provide great tips, videos, and examples to get in the best shape of your life with a safe and proper exercise plan.
Top Blog Posts
Barley Green Power
Best Glute Exercises
Foam Roller Exercises
Best Fat Burning Leg Workout
Worst Breakfast Foods
List of Acidic Foods
Acid Alkaline Food Chart
ACV for Weight Loss
Barbell Hip Thrust
Chocolate Protein Shake Recipes
Diet to Burn Fat
Tight Hip Stretches
Alternatives to Milk
Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
How to do More Push Ups
How to Loose Weight Without Exercises
Lower Blood Sugar Naturally
Vegan Raw Food Recipes
Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
Is Skipping Breakfast Bad
Hip Flexor Stretches
How to Detox for Sugar
Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss
Tight Hip Flexor Stretches
Vegan Breakfast Ideas