How does the idea of a delicious hamburger sandwiched between two sweet roasted “buns” sound to you?
A burger slider that also happens to be gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and low-carb?
It sounds pretty good, right? Is your mouth watering yet? It should be. This recipe for Sweet Potato Sliders satisfies your need for pub food fare, without any of the guilt.
It’s also proof that going gluten-free can be delicious.
It’s true that when you’re first starting out, the idea of giving up gluten can seem overwhelming. But there are so many clever substitutions (like the one in this recipe) that the overwhelm quickly disappears.
Why Bunless Burgers?
Going gluten-free doesn’t have to be a pain. Hang with me a second, because I want to assure you that:
- It’s not as challenging as you might think, once you get into the swing of it, and
- It’s worth the effort, in how you look and feel. Some of those results might take awhile, but you will notice them, I promise.
And going gluten-free doesn’t mean you have to give up favorites like hamburgers.
This simple recipe for bunless sliders makes clever use of roasted sweet potato slices in place of traditional burger buns. They’re easy to make and if you follow a vegan or vegetarian diet, you can always swap out your favorite black bean burger for the hamburger.
Here are some other options to satisfy your burger cravings:
- Veggie Chia and Sweet Potato Burgers – Great texture and taste combine to make these burgers a winner.
- 5-Ingredient Black Bean Quinoa Burgers – Carrots and chili powder add a pop of delicious flavor to this recipe.
- Vegan Burgers Galore – Check out these 15 different recipes for some new favorites.
Delicious Gluten-Free Meals
Looking for some fast and easy recipes to keep your tastebuds happy?
Be sure to reserve your FREE copy of the All Day Energy Diet Community Cookbook, which contains 67 recipes made with real (and real delicious!) foods. These recipes were created in real-world kitchens by everyday people who live busy lives.
You’ll love them! Just click the image below to get your copy.