I’m the director and founder of our company Elkaim Group International, Inc. We commonly use our trade name “Total Wellness Consulting” in our emails and most communications.
Our business is mostly online and it all started back in February 2006 when I was an overworked personal trainer, nutritionist, and strength & conditioning coach who wanted to make a bigger impact in the world.
Since that time we’ve helped more than 500,000 people to greater health and we’re on a mission to help 10 million by 2018 and 100 million by 2024. Yes, lofty goals indeed. But the world needs us – that’s why we do what we do.
We aim to create superior quality health, nutrition, and fitness information and products that transform lives – quickly and permanently.
And mainly serve those who want to lose weight, have more energy, better their health, and get amazingly fit.
What Makes Us Different?
After surveying our top clients and listening to years of feedback we’ve noticed that people follow me and trust our company for 3 big reasons:
- We’re honest and transparent
- We focus on quality
- We add personal touch to the online experience
We are on a mission to improve the quality of health and lives of at least 10 million people around the world by 2018 and 100 million by 2024. Through our information, online programs, published books, and premium products we aim to give you the tools, strategies, and inspiration to live your healthiest and fittest
Our Core Values
Every decision we make as company is applied against 8 core values that we live and believe in every single day.
- Create Wow: Good is good enough is many cases…but not for us. Whether you’re visiting one of our websites, following one of our fitness programs, enjoying our premium health products, or dealing with our “best in the business” customer support team, we aim to “wow” you. If we don’t, just let us know.
- Customer First: It’s simple – without our customers we would not be in business. When creating new programs or putting out helpful information, we always put our customers needs first.
- Committed to Excellence: We aim to be excellent, not perfect. We know we’ll make mistakes but our goal is to constantly improve and make things better. Everything we do starts with good and ends with excellent.
- Grow or Go: We’re committed to continually learning and growing. Anyone on our team who is not, does not stay around. By growing, we’re able to give more to the world and create an efficient business that does tremendous good for those we serve.
- Goal-Driven and Accountable: Goals are the drivers of life. And without measurement and accountability, nothing gets done. This goes for not only our company but also our customers and community too. By providing the right tools to our team members and our customers we ensure they set goals and stay on track so they can achieve reach their dreams.
- Transparent and Authentic: We don’t like hiding behind corporate nonsense. Instead, we want you to know who we are and how we operate. If I (Yuri) experienced something cool while traveling with my family, I’ll let you know about it. If we messed something up in our business and it affects you, we’ll let you know as well and make it right.
- Simple and Clear: We constantly strive to provide programs and information that is simple and clear for you to understand. My unique ability is taking complexity and distilling it to simple fundamentals so that it makes sense in your life.
- Profits allow us to prosper so we can help more people: As for any business, profits are extremely important. As a company we have dedicated ourselves to making sure that the more we prosper as a company, the more we can re-invest into our business to offer the best in products and services.
We firmly believe that if we follow these core values, that we will have no problem achieving our lofty goals and making this world a healthier, fitter, and happier place.
Your friend and coach,
Director, Elkaim Group International, Inc
(O/A Total Wellness Consulting)