Yuri Elkaim

Get The Body You Want And The Energy You Deserve

November 25th, 2014 By

Touted for it’s incredible ability to naturally regulate hormones, boost libido, and drive your body’s natural energy levels through the roof, you may be wondering if maca is worth adding to your diet. The answer is….unequivocally YES. Maca is one of my favorite supplements. It’s powerful and proven, with noticeable health benefits for your entire body.

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 24th, 2014 By

2014-11 CHIA BANANA BREADSM

When it comes to healthy eating, a focus on raw is my primary advice. 80% of your diet should be raw, whole, organic plants. I typically say the other 20% can be anything else you desire, but even that portion of your diet does best with a few specific parameters. Namely:  Eat No Sugar and

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 21st, 2014 By

2014-09-15 Carrot Soup3

Did you know two of the most searched-for recipe topics on google are ‘Slow Cooker Recipes’ or ‘Crockpot Recipes’? I get this. We’re all busy, and cooking is just one more thing to add to your day. If you can toss a bunch of ingredients in a giant pot, and come home to a warm dinner, why

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 20th, 2014 By

2014-09-15 Mushroom Pizza

One of the greatest things you can do for your health is to go gluten-free. Wheat wreaks havoc on your internal system, igniting disease-causing inflammation and stopping up your gut, so it can’t digest properly. No matter how much you like pasta, pizzelle cookies, or pizza, I’d encourage you to seriously consider going gluten-free. Your

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 14th, 2014 By

SOCIAL1a

When it comes to diet, health, and excersize, we all the want the same things–to look and feel amazing, and live long, healthy lives. Such simple, clear goals, but the road to these end points isn’t always clear. We’re bombarded with so much information nowadays–so much of it conflicting–that it’s easy to get sidetracked, sidelined, or straight

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 6th, 2014 By

2014-11-PUMPKIN-PARFAIT1-SM

We’re on a bit of a pumpkin kick this month, because that’s the way this season goes. So let’s add one more delicious recipe to the line-up. This Pumpkin Blueberry Smoothie Parfait is a great alternative to pumpkin pie. With crunchy hemp seeds reminiscent of pie crust (without the gluten, refined white flour, or shortening)

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 5th, 2014 By

SUGAR-HEADER

Most people are already aware that sugar is bad. But when people talk to me about sugar and I tell them that they need to get it out of their lives, they usually have at least one of these things keeping them from doing it: they don’t know how bad sugar really is they don’t

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


November 3rd, 2014 By

2014-11-APPLE-CARAMEL-SMOOTHIE1HEADER

We’ve officially arrived into holiday season. And while this means great news for those of us who love gift-giving, it doesn’t mean good news for our waistlines. Holiday weight gain has long been chocked up to about 5 pounds of weight gain per person per year. For those of us who accustomed to two straight months of holiday parties, decadent

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


October 31st, 2014 By

2014-11-PUMPKIN-MACA-COCOATXT

It’s that time of the year when the weather starts to turn and food menus change along with the seasons. It’s not uncommon to find your cravings switching from fresh fruits and garden veggies, to warm and rich comfort foods. As I’ve been working with a group of incredible folks through my All-Day Energy Diet 30-Day

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


October 29th, 2014 By

2014-11-PUMPKIN-SPICE-SMOOTHIE1TXT

The holiday season is full of opportunities to eat foods that sap your body of energy. As the weather cools, it’s common to want to turn toward comfort food. For too many of us, that means eating food that’s full of gluten, sugar, and other ingredients that suck your health instead of heal it. At

Scroll below for links and show notes… Read More →


Next Page »